Design © ShoutLines Design. Posts and all information contained therein © Emma Nichols. Powered by Blogger.
That's precisely how I think of them...
They are a small but dedicated group of incredibly giving individuals who love to post for me every day. They come from all walks of life. The one commonality is that they believe in Emma Nichols and want to help her fan base grow.
If you think you would like to be part of this group, please understand what you are committing to.
- Sharing posts on Facebook, Twitter, and the occasional blog
- Commenting on posts
- Reading books in advance of publication
- Leaving reviews on Goodreads and Amazon
- Participating in events
Essentially, you are a good will ambassador for
That's the hard part.
Now for the perks.
- Interacting with Emma Nichols daily, since she runs her own street team
- Receiving books for free in advance
- Being in the inner circle...knowing release dates, seeing covers, and finding out about events she will be participating in
- Sweet swag...signed books, bookmarks, and whatever else she may have on hand
- Emma is really appreciative, pleasant, and funny...there are worse people to work with.
What to do...
Contact Emma through her Facebook Fan page or by email at: